- Now makes an "Eh, eh, eh" noise when she wants the boob. :3
- Has dramatically picked up the nursing pace since last night. She was taking the boob for like 6 mins at a time, but eating fine. Now she's on it for way longer and goes to town on them every 3-ish hours like she is "supposed to."
- Has begun choking on milk when it squirts in too fast but she is great about getting her airway cleared quickly.
- Finally burps when I burp her!
- Is done pooping the tar/green stuff which means her GI tract is open for business!
- Pees only when we change her diaper. Natch. lolol
- Hates having her legs uncovered, apparently.
- Will only sleep being held. This means no crib for a while. I can get her to sleep for a few minutes at a time in the bouncy seat but only with the aid of her binky. She will sit in it for a few so I can do stuff like pee and tend to my owie stitches.
- I gave in. She sleeps in the bed (actually the couch because less position changing likely to occur), on her tummy, on me. She loves it. I love it. I get sleep, she gets sleep and boobs.
- Cries super loud, is always consoled by boobs!
- Can actually crawl to the boob when on her tummy- the coolest reflex ever!
- Is becoming much more coordinated in lifting her head, going for the boob which she recognizes now, and getting her hands into her mouth to suck on.
- Is finally awake more!
- When she was born she stuck her tongue out a lot, now she doesn't.
- Definitely hates being on her back, loves being on her tummy. Has to be inclined (held).
- Is a pro at going between my boob and the binky.
- Has begun "smiling" quite a bit, hehe :3
- Poops, with the faces to go with it lol
- Is pretty mellow, minus the flipping out!
I'll prolly do a lot of baby wearing since Molly only wants to be held. I gotta start seriously looking into all the wraps and stuff. I don't mind holding her but it means my hands are mostly tied. That plus my stitches means I'm pretty confined.
My tits stick to my breast pads. Ouch ouch ouch. They're not cracked but they leave some light blood in there. It still hurts a lot when she starts nursing but the pain goes away as it gets stretched out right. I can't wait for them to callous up because ouch. They weren't kidding when they said to prepare by putting binder clips on your nips. It feels like that. For about 10 seconds. It means you're doing it right.
I blubber like an idiot when I hear lullabies or Christmas music. Hormones + nostalgia = river of tears. See also: other parents interacting with their kids, hearing other babies cry (but not my own lol)
This morning after sleeping with her on the couch all night, giving Ben loads of hours to catch up on Zzz's (he was asleep at the other end) we went into the bed to finish off the morning. I suddenly got zombie tired and when he handed her to me for a boob once he got up to let me sleep, I was so tired that I fell asleep with her on it and only woke up when she made her little noises. Then she slept on my tummy for 2 hours with a blanket on top. So cute!
And made the cutest face ever.